MEMS 2020, Jan 18-22, Vancouver
Meet our team at booth #32!
Our team is looking forward to meeting you at the conference. You can also visit Jeroen Haneveld's poster presentation:
Silicon Pore Optics: microtechnology enabling ATHENA, a new generation X-ray space telescope.
Dates poster / oral sessions:
Sunday, January 19 | 13.30 - 15.30
Monday, January 20 | 13.45 - 15.45
Tuesday, January 21 | 13.10 - 15.10
The 33rd IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (IEEE MEMS 2020) is one of the premier annual events reporting research results on every aspect of Microsystems technology. This conference reflects from the rapid proliferation of the commitment and success of the Microsystems research community.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Design, simulation and analysis tools with experimental verification
- Fabrication technologies and processes
- Silicon and non-silicon materials
- Electro-mechanical integration techniques
- Assembly and packaging approaches
- Metrology and operational evaluation techniques
- System architecture
For more information: https://www.mems20.org/